BRIAN BOYD : with Bill Smith
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
Brian Boyd Communitarian Ventures
Brian Boyd`s background in the Property Development arena is extensive, and as Managing Director of premier Sydney property development company PAYCE Consolidated Limited, sees him well placed to observe as communities develop, to take time and notice what is working and where inprovements can be made.
Brian Boyd`s interest in communities has been long standing and is widely recognised in Sydney and Brisbane Communities, where his efforts are acknowledged.
Brian Boyd and Australian motor racing sposorship.
Brian Boyd has been a keen supporter of Australian motor racing for a number of years.
In partnership with Wilson Security Racing, PAYCE have contributed sponsorship to a number notable Australian drivers such as Brad Jones, Dick Johnson and Garry Rogers racing teams over the years.
With a keen interest shown in a variety of car makes and models as well as engine classes such as Posrche Carerra, Volvo Polestar, Australian Trans Am, Australian Muscle cars and V8 Supercars.
PAYCE Motor Racing colours have been paraded at most all noteworthy motor racing tracks throughout Australia and into the Asia Pacific Region.
Brian Boyd and PAYCE are proud to announce ...
Early in 2016, Brian Boyd and PAYCE are proud to announce a new website to allow Australian Motor Sport fans a central location with which to keep abreast of Australian Motor Sport News, as we track the progress of Australian Motor Racing through the Sponsorship efforts of PAYCE - Stay Tuned
Brian Boyd community concern - "it`s all about the people and the lifestyle, that`s what makes for a stable community."
In the 1960`s Radburn design principles were determined to be a complete failure, for modern lifestyle a different approach was required.
As a property developer, Mr Boyd nurtured an interest in the attributes of lifestyle that contribute to successful, stable and durable communities.
With a passion to understand, what it takes to develop communities that enrich the lives of the people that make up the community. Mr Boyd is driven by a keen interest in the lifestyles around which community develops, the social circumstances required to allow people to reach their full potential as citizens of a wider Australian Society.
Mr Boyd`s interest in Community is widely recognised as one of long standing by a number of community based groups in and around Sydney and Brisbane.
Consequently, Mr Boyd has been supplying financial support and assisting communities throughout Sydney for a number of years.
Brian Boyd supports Community Initiatives
The list of community based groups that have received support over the years is somewhat extensive, and includes such notables as ...
- The Salvation Army.
- Brian Boyd has contributed support for the Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal over a number of years in both Queensland and National campaigns.
- Various Local Community Groups and Government Housing, Family and Community Services organisations.
- Mr Boyd has been extensively engaged with local communities and various Government housing, family and community organisations surrounding the Riverwood urban renewal project.
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, the Australian Catholic University and The Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria.
Brian Boyd worked with The Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, the Australian Catholic University and The Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria to bring The Lights of Christmas to Sydney, which was displayed in projection onto the face of St Mary`s Cathedral to increasing crowds of onlookers in Sydney at Christmas.
Carols by Candlelight hosted by the Gymea Baptist Church.
- Police Citizens Youth Club.
- Support for the PCYC National Youth Week, in association with a number of community organisations.
- The Surf Lifesaving Association of Australia.
- Brian Boyd also contributes regular support to the Surf Lifesaving Association of Australia and affiliated Surf Lifesaving Clubs in their fundraising endeavours. Particularly with the Cronulla Shark Island Swim and the Sutherland-2-Surf fun run and swim events.
- Various Schools and High Schools.
- Funding and support for learning programs and equipment to promote learning initiatives and challenges undertaken by the students.
- Community Health Initiatives.
- Taking place in the Sutherland Shire under the direction of notable Australian Olympic Athletes, and providing the community with free health and exercise programs.
- Homeless support organisations, Physical and Intellectually disadvantaged support groups.
Mr Boyd supports a number of Charities and organisations working with the Homeless and Disadvantaged Australians.
The Windgap Foundation assist with Youth Employment programs for the Intellectually Disabled. Brian Boyd offers support to the Windgap Foundation and contributes to their Annual fundraising ball.
Sydney Street Choir is a singing community that support the homeless and disadvantaged through the unifying power of song and musical therapy. The Sydney Street Choir promotes social skills, independence and self- management, including the management of their own finances, transportation, housing and health issues.
- Brian Boyd is also a keen supporter of Australian Motor Sport.
- In addition to having previously lent support to Australian V8 Motor racing team Dick Johnston Racing, Mr Boyd currently sponsors Polestar Volvo Racing and Wilson Security Racing GRM (Garry Rogers Motorsport) through corporate sponsorship programs. Also sponsoring specialised events such as the Classic Car Event in 2014 hosted by Australian Trans Am.
Mr Brian Boyd is widely acknowledged as a key member of the corporate and business sectors taking an active part in community programs.
It is Mr Boyd`s feeling that business and corporate sponsorship should and could play a more active role in supporting the communities that support them.
- Events Mr Brian Boyd has been associated with ...
- The Lights of Christmas - hosted by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
- Australia Day Celebrations - hosted by Canterbury City Council.
- Sydney Street Choir - hosting events all around Sydney
- Cronulla Shark Island Swim - takes place annually at Cronulla point beach hosted by the Cronulla Surf Lifesaving Club.
- Salvation Army - Red Shield Appeal, Ipswich, Townsville and Brisbane QLD and the National Red Shield Appeal.
- Time 4 Kids and the Youth Leadership Awards - Police and Citizens Youth Club programs.
- Sutherland2Surf Street Challenge Fun Run and Walk - hosted by the Wanda Surf Life Saving Club.
- The IMB Cook Community Classic - Surf Carnival at Cronulla Beach, Cronulla Park in association with the Cook Shire Council.
- Quakers Hill Public School - Innovative e-Learning program.
- Kirrawee Public School - 65th Anniversary fundraiser.
- Carols By Candlelight - hosted by the Gymea Baptist Church.
- F1 in Schools Challenge - Engadine High School.
- Supercar - F1 in Schools Challenge - workshop hosted by Wilson Security GRM(Garry Rogers motorsport).
- Live Life and Get Active - Healthy Lifestyle Sessions hosted by the Sutherland Shire featuring Jane Flemming (Australian Olympian Track and Field athlete).
- Chinese New Lunar Year Celebrations - hosted at East Village Commercial Retail and Residential Complex.
- Riverwood Autumn fair - formerly Riverwood Children`s Festival - hosted by Riverwood community Centre.
- Windgap Annual Fundraiser Ball.